Split Tensile Strength Test of Concrete (Cylinder)
1. Which Indian Standard (IS) code is adopted for the determination of split tensile strength of hardened concrete?
2. What are the recognized ages of the test specimen at the time of the test in days as per IS:5816?
3. Which of the following is allowed dimensions of cylindrical specimen for the split tensile test as per IS:5816? [ Diameter x Length ]
4. What is the minimum number of specimens needed for the test as per IS:5815?
5. What is the nominal thickness of packing strips as per IS:516?
6. What is the apparatus required for the determination of split tensile strength of hardened concrete?